Cell Signalling: The Key to Healthy Inflammatory Responses
Millions of people around the world suffer from weak immune systems, unhealthy inflammatory response, cardiovascular issues, digestive complaints, and hormone imbalance. These challenges may result from age or environmental factors such as stress, diet, and even the air we breathe. In fact, current research shows that some lifestyle choices can actually turn off genes, affecting all systems of the body.
What if there were a simple way to address this cellular breakdown? Not just mask the symptoms, but actually attack problems at the source— the genetic level?
Active redox signaling molecules, are powerful cellular messengers can help protect, rejuvenate, and restore cells. These molecules, native to the human body, are created through a groundbreaking, patented process that reorganizes molecules of natural salt and purified water into redox. A unique breakthrough technology that has been scientifically tested and shown to signal the activation of genetic pathways or affect genes that:
- Improve immune system health
- Help maintain a healthy inflammatory response
- Help maintain cardiovascular health and support arterial elasticity
- Improve gut health and digestive enzyme production
- Modulate hormone balance to support vitality and wellness
Join us for a unique webinar sponsored by Asea Redox, a cell signalling supplement company that has science backed information on redox balancing and cell signalling to support inflammatory responses.
This webinar will be awarded 1.5 CPD points by the Naturopathic Nutrition Association, the GNC and the NTOI in according with its guidelines.
Once registered, you will receive three reminder emails – one a week before the webinar, one a day before and one on the day of the webinar. All our webinars are recorded – you will be sent a link to the recording along with all the educational material, presentations, handouts and CPD approximately 24 to 48 hours after the event
Dr. David Silverman
Integrative Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. David Silverman is a board certified foot surgeon, private podiatric medical practice & ambulatory surgical center owner with 3 decades of experience in the international holistic health industry. With a DPM from William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine and post-graduate training at New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Dr. David Silverman now brings his expertise to ASEA’s Medical Professionals Board.
Immune Health Events
- 7th Nov - Omega Fatty Acids: A Focus on Autoimmune Diseases
- 4th Oct - Integral Medicine™ : A Paradigm Shift in Clinical Practice
- 6th Jul - PCOS Decoded: Empowering Women with PCOS through a Lifestyle Approach
- 22nd Jun - The Gut Blueprint: Root Cause Solutions Using Nutri-Dyn Neutraceuticals
- 13th Jun - The Oral Microbiome and Systemic Disease