Vitamin D: What does the Science Say?
There are the only two substances I am aware of for which every cell of your body has a receptor-Vitamin D and thyroid hormone. It is no wonder then that Vitamin D plays such a critical role today in immune system function. When we’re exposed to any threat, bacterial, food, viral ect having adequate Vitamin D is an essential component of a balanced immune response. Essential. Let’s look at the science together.
There are hundred of studies showing that Vitamin D may reduce rates of infections against virus and enhance cellular natural immunity and adaptive immune.
Join Dr. Tom O’Bryan in this webinar as he unpacks the science behind this amazing nutrient discussing its benefit in relation to virus infection.
Dr. Tom O'Bryan
Functional Medicine Practitioner
Dr. Tom O'Bryan is an internationally recognised, admired and compassionate speaker focusing on food sensitivities, environmental toxins, and the development of autoimmune diseases. Dr. O’Bryan is considered a ‘Sherlock Holmes’ for chronic disease and teaches that recognising and addressing the underlying mechanisms that activate an immune response is the map to the highway towards better health. He holds teaching Faculty positions with the Institute for Functional Medicine and the National University of Health Sciences. He has trained and certified tens of thousands of practitioners around the world in advanced understanding of the impact of wheat sensitivity and the development of individual autoimmune diseases. His current interest in Vitamin D has led him to further research this indispensable nutrient.
Immune Health Events
- 20th May - Autoimmunity: Conquering Multiple Sclerosis ( MS)
- 5th May - Nutritional Immunology & Pathogens: A Masterclass
- 7th Jan - An Interview with: A Functional Health & Energy Medicine Expert
- 11th Nov - LDN: An Old Drug that Regulates the Immune System
- 3rd Nov - The Gaps Diet: Autoimmune, Neuropathy, Allergies & Beyond
Events featuring Dr. Tom O'Bryan
- 14th Oct - Empowering Your Patients To Follow Your Protocols and Get Well
- 5th May - Vitamin D: What does the Science Say?