Flu Flighters: A Deep dive into Vitamin C
Three groundbreaking hospital trials in China have successfully treated COVID-19 patients in ICU with high dose vitamin C. What are the latest results from these trials? Why has Wuhan got zero deaths or new hospital admissions? How has China cracked the coronavirus code? Over 20 hospitals in the US have reported excellent results, including zero deaths, using intravenous vitamin C and other nutrients.
Join us in an engaging webinar with Patrick Holford who will be sharing what’s behind the breakthroughs in the nutritional approaches to viral infections.
Dr. Richard Cheng, Senior Advisor to ShenZhen Medical Association will also join us live from Shangai to share the latest results from Dr. Mao’s (Shanghai) and Dr Peng ’s (Wuhan) trials.
Patrick will be deep-diving into Vitamin C, exactly how it works and the best forms, and share his latest protocol from his new book Flu Fighters in an effort to respond to the virus.
Dr. Richard Cheng, PhD
Dr. Richard Cheng is a Chinese American doctor. He is a Senior Advisor to ShenZhen Medical Association. Dr. Cheng and takes an integrative approach to help patients with chronic disease esp. diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular diseases and cancer. A Fellow and board certified anti-aging physician by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) and also a Fellow and board certified, A4m Integrative Cancer Therapy. In recent years, Dr. Cheng grew particularly interested in functional medicine or anti-aging medicine. As Dr. Cheng completed his medical school Shanghai Medical University in Shanghai, he has kept communication lines open and is currently involved in the intravenous Vitamin C trials taking place in Wuhan an Shangai.
Author And Nutritional Therapist
Patrick Holford, BSc, DipION, FBANT, NTCRP, is a leading spokesman on nutrition and founder of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition and Food for the Brain Foundation.He is the author of 40 books, translated into over 30 languages, including his latest book The Hybrid Diet, co-authored with award-winning medical journalist Jerome Burne. Patrick was involved in groundbreaking research showing that multivitamins can increase children’s IQ scores – the subject of a Horizon television documentary in the 1980s. He was one of the first promoters of the importance of zinc, essential fats, low-GL diets and homocysteine-lowering B vitamins and their importance in mental health.
More Immune Health Events
- 7th Jan - An Interview with: A Functional Health & Energy Medicine Expert
- 11th Nov - LDN: An Old Drug that Regulates the Immune System
- 3rd Nov - The Gaps Diet: Autoimmune, Neuropathy, Allergies & Beyond
- 3rd Sep - An Interview of with Dr. Marc Bubbs: Author of Peak Performance
- 16th Jul - Immunity and Cardiovascular Disease: The Missing Link
- 8th Apr - The Master Heart Connector: Exploring Endocrine and Neurological Roles
- 24th Mar - The Metabolic Approach to Cancer: A Masterclass
- 10th Mar - Probiotics Demystified: How The Gut's Second Brain Affects Mood
- 20th Feb - An Integrated and Clinical Approach to Parkinson's Disease
- 17th Feb - An Interview With a Renowned Naturopathic Doctor