Corona Virus: Immune Defence & Treatment
What drives all modern pathologies? Infection.
Join Dr. Sarah Myhill, Integrative Functional Medicine Doctor to learn about specific preventative measures to support yourself during these challenging times. Are you eating too much sugars or carbohydrates? Are you immunosuppressed? The solution is the kill the infection before it has a chance to get a grip by taking active early interventions to help our immune system.
Dr. Myhill will also share her views regarding a new article published by the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service regarding high-dose Vitamin C treatment to Support Patients with Serious and Critical COVID-19 Infection*.
*Expert consensus on comprehensive treatment of coronavirus disease in Shanghai 2019. Chinese Journal of Infectious Diseases, 2020, 38: Pre-published online. DOI: 10.3760/cma.j.issn.1000-6680.2020.0016
or access here: http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n18.shtml
Dr. Sarah Myhill
Integrative Medical Doctor
Dr Myhill has worked in the NHS and private practice since qualifying from the Middlesex Hospital Medical School in 1982 (medicine with Honours). For 17 years she was the Honorary Secretary of the British Society for Ecological Medicine (renamed from the British Society for Allergy, Environmental and Nutritional Medicine), a medical society interested in looking at causes of disease and treating through diet, vitamins and minerals and through avoiding toxic stress. She helps run, and lectures at, the Society's training courses and lectures regularly on organophosphate poisoning, the problems of silicone, CFS and so on. Dr Myhill is fully media trained and has had many appearances on TV and radio. She is also a founder member of OPUS (organophosphate users support group) – a charity to help sufferers of pesticide poisoning.
More Immune Health Events
- 7th Jan - An Interview with: A Functional Health & Energy Medicine Expert
- 11th Nov - LDN: An Old Drug that Regulates the Immune System
- 3rd Nov - The Gaps Diet: Autoimmune, Neuropathy, Allergies & Beyond
- 3rd Sep - An Interview of with Dr. Marc Bubbs: Author of Peak Performance
- 16th Jul - Immunity and Cardiovascular Disease: The Missing Link
- 8th Apr - The Master Heart Connector: Exploring Endocrine and Neurological Roles
- 24th Mar - The Metabolic Approach to Cancer: A Masterclass
- 10th Mar - Probiotics Demystified: How The Gut's Second Brain Affects Mood
- 20th Feb - An Integrated and Clinical Approach to Parkinson's Disease
- 17th Feb - An Interview With a Renowned Naturopathic Doctor