An Interview of with Dr. Marc Bubbs: Author of Peak Performance
An interview with Dr. Marc Bubbs: Author of Peak – The New Science of Athletic Performance That is Revolutionising Sports
Thursday 3rd September at 5PM
The Nutrition Collective in collaboration with Holistic Therapist Magazine interviews athlete Dr.Mark Bubbs and author of Peak: The New Science of Athletic Performance that is Revolutionising Sports.
Peak is a groundbreaking book exploring the fundamentals of high performance (not the fads), the importance of consistency (not extreme effort), and the value of patience (not rapid transformation). Dr. Marc Bubbs makes deep science easy-to-understand, and with information from leading experts who are influencing the top performers in sports on how to achieve world-class success, he lays out the record-breaking feats of athleticism, and strategies that are rooted in this personalised approach.
Dr. Marc Bubbs makes deep science easy-to-understand, and with information from leading experts who are influencing the top performers in sports on how to achieve world-class success, he lays out the record-breaking feats of athleticism, and strategies that are rooted in this personalised approach.
Join us for this exclusive interview with Dr. Marc Bubbs and learn more about his journey into health performance.
Dr. Marc Bubbs
Naturopathic Doctor and Performance Nutrition Lead
Dr. Marc Bubbs is a Naturopathic Doctor, Performance Nutrition Lead for Canada Basketball, and Performance Nutrition Consultant for a portfolio of professional and Olympic athletes. Marc is the author of the best-selling book Peak: The new science of athletic performance that is revolutionising sports - An integrated and personalized approach to health, nutrition, training, recovery and mindset. Marc also hosts The Performance Nutrition Podcast, connecting listeners with world-leading experts in human performance and health and regularly speaks at health, fitness and medical conferences across North America, UK and Europe and practices in both Toronto, Canada and London, England.
More Immune Health Events
- 7th Jan - An Interview with: A Functional Health & Energy Medicine Expert
- 11th Nov - LDN: An Old Drug that Regulates the Immune System
- 3rd Nov - The Gaps Diet: Autoimmune, Neuropathy, Allergies & Beyond
- 3rd Sep - An Interview of with Dr. Marc Bubbs: Author of Peak Performance
- 16th Jul - Immunity and Cardiovascular Disease: The Missing Link
- 8th Apr - The Master Heart Connector: Exploring Endocrine and Neurological Roles
- 24th Mar - The Metabolic Approach to Cancer: A Masterclass
- 10th Mar - Probiotics Demystified: How The Gut's Second Brain Affects Mood
- 20th Feb - An Integrated and Clinical Approach to Parkinson's Disease
- 17th Feb - An Interview With a Renowned Naturopathic Doctor